Thursday 20 June 2013

Gotta start somewhere............

Having a little scrabble through some of my recent interior imagery, I thought it long overdue that I start posting a few of my photos on the web, as opposed to them gathering digital dust (or fading away) somewhere on a hard drive that has ceased to spin. For those who haven't had the misfortune of making my acquaintance, let me introduce myself......briefly. I like taking photographs for a living. I have had the great fortune of having lots of people pay me to take lots of pictures for them. They've been doing this for a number of years now and they continue to do so unabated. Lucky me. Probably best that I show you what I do in images, rather than you having to endure my endless waffle. He goes. Hope you enjoy.

Quirky little bathroom shot. What was surprising was that some poor soul actually affixed each and every tiny tile by hand (for a very demanding customer)

No comments:

Post a Comment